Launches a static web page certification job
- sharedkey: Your API client shared key
- authkey: Authorization key
- urlN: The URLs you want to certificate. Multiple URLs can be specified as url1, url2, etc.
- withUrls: Include in the certificate a listing with all URLs accessed during page load (optional, defaults to false)
- withHeaders: Include in the certificate a listing with all headers received from each URL. Requires withUrls=true. (optional, defaults to false)
- acceptCookies: Accept cookies automatically when accessing the URL for certification (optional, defaults to false)
- callback: Callback URL to call when the job is finished (optional). See Web API callbacks
- signature: Parameters signature, as explained in Signature parameter
A job identifier that can be used to check the status of the operation with web/status.
The identifier is returned between double quotes, in order to be a valid JSON value.
- 403 Forbidden, the sharedkey or signature are not valid
- 401 Unauthorized, the authkey is not valid
- 429 Your Safe Stamper user has no certification credits available
- 430 Your Safe Stamper user has no storage space available
https://www.safestamper.com/api/web/stamp ?sharedkey=5hmpod0d2vx7fnh6ysxab3olz &url1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.safestamper.com &url2=NON-VALID-URL &url3=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.safecreative.org &signature=aa052389e2d9d508dbb8fc0ef9cb72abc12c7109