This operation changes the access protection of a certificate.
There are three access protection modes for a certificate:
- PUBLIC The certificate can be downloaded by anyone who has its validation URL. This is the default, so that any party that receives a Safe Stamper certificate can verify its authenticity.
- PRIVATE Only the owner can download the certificate
- PASSWORD The validation URL asks for a password before downloading the certificate.
If you plan to give the certificate to a third party or use it in any legal proceeding, you should make it public or password-protected and provide the password along with the certificate, to allow the receiving party to verify the certificate authenticity.
The certificate owner can always download the certificate without a password. API applications can use certificate/get to download certificates from their users even if they are private or password-protected.
- sharedkey: Your API client shared key
- authkey: Authkey of certificate owner
- code: Code of certificate to set the password
- level: Access level for the certificate (PUBLIC, PRIVATE or PASSWORD)
- password: Certificate access password. Required for PASSWORD access level.
- signature: Parameters signature, as explained in Signature parameter
HTTP 200 OK
- 401 Unauthorized: the authkey is not exist
- 403 Forbidden: the sharedkey or signature are not valid
- 404 Not found: the certificate does not exist
- 400 Unrecognized access level or password not provided for PASSWORD level
https://www.safestamper.com/api/certificate/accesslevel ?authkey=0021d81c-e4a5-4869-8384-2fd70cdb58ec &code=150730-U27FJH &level=PASSWORD &password=1234 &sharedkey=axvmfqn8aex21mxhq5zsj7l482saxfu7j4hh &signature=b1b22b34967fdf2eb67c3569a1e8b90f9fb63e77
HTTP 200 OK