Launches a certified web browsing session.
This operation directly redirects to the session launching page, so it is not a server-to-server API operation. You must build the request URL and redirect the user to that URL in a web browser.
- sharedkey: Your API client shared key
- authkey: Authorization key
- url: The URL where the browsing session should start
- type: Type of browsing session
- web_snapshots: Browsing session with screen snapshots
- web_video: Browsing session with full audio/video recording
- bringback: URL where the user will be redirected after the browsing session is finished. See #Bringback URL
- signature: Parameters signature, as explained in Signature parameter
An HTML page that launches the browsing session
- 403 Forbidden, the sharedkey or signature are not valid
- 401 Unauthorized, the authkey is not valid
- 429 Your Safe Stamper user has no navigation credits available
- 430 Your Safe Stamper user has no storage space available
https://www.safestamper.com/api/browse/stamp ?sharedkey=5hmpod0d2vx7fnh6ysxab3olz &authkey=115a88b6-7420-4837-b6e5-fd231b02b1cd &url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.safestamper.com &type=web_snapshots &bringback=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com%2Fbringback &signature=5edc8b14a1e0937238cace104a42e8a1096e05c1
Once the browsing session is finished, the user will be redirected to the specified bringback URL.
The following query string parameters will be appended to the bringback URL:
- code Certificate code. You can use this code to check if the certificate has been completely processed calling browse/status
- cancel If this parameter is present with a true value, it indicates that the user cancelled the browsing session.