- 1 Authorization API Reference
- 2 Certificates API Reference
- 3 Static Web Page API Reference
- 4 Web Browsing API Reference
- 5 Notifications API Reference
- 6 File API Reference
- 7 Signature API Reference
- 8 Partners API
Authorization API Reference
To create and manage user authorizations.
You don't need to use these operations if your API keys are already linked to your user account.
- createauth: Create a pending authorization key that must be authorized by a user.
- authstate: Check the status of an authkey
- deleteauth: Delete a user authorization
Certificates API Reference
To list and manage user certificates
- certificates: List certificates of the user
- certificate/get: Download a certificate. This operation works on behalf of the certificate owner, so it downloads the certificate even if it is private or password-protected.
- certificate/accesslevel: Set the access protection for a certificate
- certificate/delete: Delete certificate
- certificate/tag: Set tag to certificate
- certificate/notes: Set notes to certificate
Static Web Page API Reference
To create static web pages certificates
- web/stamp: Send URLs for static page certification
- web/status: Check the status of a certification job
When calling web/stamp you can provide a callback URL:
Web Browsing API Reference
To create web browsing certificates
- browse/stamp: Start a certified browsing session
- browse/status: Check the status of a web browsing certification job
Notifications API Reference
To list and manage user notifications
- notifications: List notifications of the user
- notification/send: Send a new notification
- notification/close: Close a notification
- notification/get: Get the notification info.
- notification/generatecertificate: (deprecated) Generate a new certificate about state of notification
- notification/delete: Delete notification
- notification/tag: Set tag to notification
- notification/notes: Set notes to notification
If your API key has a callback URL, it will receive the following callback events:
- NOTIFICATION_READ: When the notification recipient has read the notification.
- NOTIFICATION_ANSWERED: When the notification recipient has answered the notification.
These callbacks receive the same JSON as returned by notification/get
File API Reference
To create file certificates
- file/stamp: Upload a file to certificate
Signature API Reference
To send documents for signature
- signature/sign: Send an HTML document for signing
- signature/sign-pdf: Upload a PDF file for signing
- signature/status: Check the signing process status of a document
- signature/tag: Set tag to document
- signature/notes: Set notes to document
If your API client has a callback URL, it will receive the following callbacks:
- DOCUMENT_SIGNATURE: When a signer signs the document
- SIGNATURE_CERTIFICATE: When the document signature certificate is ready
These callbacks receive the same JSON as returned by signature/status.
The API operations in this section are only available for designated partners.
See Partners API